Precision Driving School
Precision Driving School remains committed to the safety and well-being of everyone we come in contact with. It is our goal to provide all staff and students with a safe work/learning environment.
We continue to work diligently educating our staff and students on proper procedures for reducing and stopping the spread of the coronavirus.
We will adhere to the following safety precautions.
- All equipment is sanitized before and after use; including writing utensils, chairs, desks, bathrooms, door handles, etc.
- Personal hand sanitizers and sanitizing stations are provided for all staff and students
- Masks are optional, (but still encouraged) and will still be mandatory during in-car instruction
- Social Distancing is encouraged
- Verbal reminders to students and staff are given each day
Full Service Drivers TRaining
Adult Driver Training Lessons
You must be over 18 years old and have a temporary license.
We start you off in a parking lot, and then you progress to side streets, and gradually work your way to light traffic. The goal is to keep you developing your driving skills in order to become a safe driver.
Your instructor will evaluate your driving and determine your strengths and weakness and develop a program based on your specific needs. We offer a test package for those who want to use the same car they took their lessons in for the driver’s exam.
Call us at 336-451-8785
Need help getting your temporary license? We offer programs to help you prepare and get ready for the driver’s training exam.
Expert Driving Instruction
Lessons Plans for individual needs
Payment is required before the lesson
State DMV Approved
Precision Driving School is fully licensed by the State of North Carolina and is certified to offer in-classroom and on-road training. Our vehicles are serviced and maintained frequently to ensure a safe and effective training experience.